Client Spotlight: Dr. Raymund King
While God tells us that we are created in His image and, therefore, equal to each other, the Creator clearly states that there is reason and purpose behind why He did not bestow equal levels of talent upon each of us. The Divine further explains that for those to whom He gave a lot, He expects much more. As such, it is humbling to meet a child of God who has fully embraced the calling to be of service to others.
Dr. King worked his way through college and medical school as a professional magician and concert violinist. After practicing medicine for 10 years as an ear, nose, and throat surgeon in Oklahoma City, Dr. King was called to help others through the legal profession. His clinic was only 6 blocks away from ground zero in Oklahoma City, and he treated many of the victims of the bombing. He also personally witnessed the death of 17 victims on that tragic day. In fact, Dr. King applied to law school the week after the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995.
Now, Dr. King’s law firm combines his passion and experience in entertainment as well as healthcare. As General Counsel to celebrities, producers and physician groups, Dr. King is a highly sought after professional. But what makes him even more “attractive,” is the fact that he is relentless in his commitment to others.
Dr. King provides so much support and awareness-raising for non-profit organizations, that I am certain people confuse him for a “professional philanthropist” rather than for the legal counsel he is so highly sought after to provide. However, because Raymund is a client and a friend, I know he doesn’t mind the confusion because it is his heart’s desire to be of service to others and philanthropy is where is has found his passion.
While I encourage you to seek out Dr. King for your general counsel needs, I know it will bring Raymund even more joy if you would consider supporting one of his many non-profit organizations. Dr. King is a member of the following, either as a current Board Member or steering committee member, or supporter:
- Kids Vision for Life - KVFL - Chairman of the Board (www.kidsvisionforlife.org)
- Essilor Vision Foundation - Board Member (www.essilorvisionfoundation.org)
- Dallas Life - Board Member (www.dallaslife.org)
- The Design Industry Foundation Fighting Aids - DIFFA - Board Member (www.diffadallas.org)
- Snowball Express - Supporter (www.snowballexpress.org)
- Parker University - Board of Trustees (www.parker.edu/trustees/)
- Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society - Board Member and General Counsel (www.texasascsociety.org)
- Topping Out Committee - Supporting the Arc of Dallas - Steering committee member (www.toppingout.org)
- Night of Superstars - Ragan’s Hope - Platinum Ring Chairman (www.nightofsuperstars.org)
- Lifesavers Foundation - Supporter (www.lifesaversfoundation.org)
- Echelon Club of Southern California (www.theechelonclub.com) - Board Member
Dr. Raymund King, The Law Offices of Raymund C. King, MD, JD, PLLC
www.rkinglaw.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / (972)381-2792
- Artist Renea Menzies who auctioned off one of her uniquely beautiful works;
- Adrian Paul, an actor best known for his role on the television series Highlander: The Series as Duncan MacLeod and who founded “The PEACE Fund” dedicated to the worldwide improvement of the living, educational and health conditions of children, who helped emcee the evening;
- La Madeleine’s Founder Patrick Esquerre who serves on the Essilor Foundation’s board also helped provide insight into KVFL, and
- Several Miss Texas title-holders!
Thanks again to our client, friend and community activist, Raymund King for inviting Epiphany Financial and my partner Mary Kane Lyons of Personal Economics Group to sponsor and contribute to "Kids Vision for Life" charity event. Join us on the 28th of January at 6:30pm at the Murray Covens Contemporary Art Gallery to have a good time AND help a great cause!
Art, Vision, and Runway Models: Kicking off Kids Vision For Life
Come and join us as we celebrate spinning off Kids Vision for Life or "KVFL" (www.kidsvisionforlife.com) as an independent non-profit entity, while we enjoy the fabulous contemporary art stylings of former runway model turned artist Renea Menzies (www.reneamenzies.com), presented by our very own runway models as well as some finalists of the Miss Texas-DFW Pageant program (www.misstexas.org).